5 Instagram Tips For Your Business
Social media is so tricky. When to post, what to post and 50 million spam emails from folks who want to help you to gain followers. UGHHHHHH it is VERY exhausting!
Well worry no more. I am here to give it to you straight! Here are 5 Instagram tips for your business. Use them and let me know how they have helped you.
1. Connecting you Facebook to Instagram. Yes I know you may already know this but for some of you that have an eCommerce business this is a big deal! Ever heard of "Shop My Instagram"? Well, when you share a photo from your Instagram page to Facebook then (your products must already be added to Facebook in order for this to work). Once the image has been shared you can tag your products into the post. For more information please see all of the directions here.
2. Instagram Polling Stickers. OMG stickers always make people giddy. Yes including me! You can now poll your followers just for fun or for insight. All you need to do is to come up with Yes or No type of question(s) and provide an associated photo and you're done! The polling sticker is ONLY under the "My Story" not on the actual IG feed post. See below!
3. Schedule your Instagram posts. When you schedule in advance it gives you more time to do all of the other things you need to do for your business. Try various scheduling apps or free software such as Hootsuite, Latergramme, Instafollow or SimplyMeasured. Try these tools and make your life easier NOW!
4. Find the right hashtags related to your business. This is a hard task at hand. Hashtags change every second of every day. This will require you to think about your business, your goals and your audience. Visit this EXTREMELY helpful hashtag "search engine" so you can find out what is trending, unique and how long it has been trending. Visit hashtagify.me here.
5. Knowing what TIME to post on Instagram is super essential! Here is a breakdown for the days and times based upon research from expercity.com
Sunday: 5:00 p.m.
Monday: 7:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 3:00 a.m. & 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. & 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 a.m. & 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 a.m. & 2:00 a.m.